Preschool Math Worksheets
Preschool worksheets contain number recognition, size comparison, early counting and shape recognition. All worksheets have pictures (mostly in colors) to engage kids in practicing math skills.
Counting and Cardinality
Preschool counting worksheets contain counting numbers from 1 to 5, matching number name (from 1 to 5), counting pictures and more.
- Worksheets on counting with pictures:
- Reading numbers and coloring pictures:
- Find the cardinality of each group:
- Match the group with same cardinality:
- Introduction to number name:
- Printable Number Charts:
- For more practice: Counting Worksheets
Measurement - Comparing Sizes
Measurement worksheets in this section contain exclusive pages on comparing sizes such as long, tall, short, big, small, more, less, heavy, light, same and different.
- Identifying same or different sizes of objects:
- Comparing sizes of real-life objects:
- Comparing length of the objects:
- Comparing height of the objects:
- Comparing weight of the objects:
- Comparing quantities:
Preschool shapes worksheets contain recognizing basic shapes such as hearts, diamonds, ovals, stars, circles, squares and rectangles.
- Display Charts: non-standard shapes
- Display Charts: standard shapes
- Identify each shape and color all of them:
- Tracing and Drawing basic shapes:
- See all 2D Shapes Worksheets
- See all 3D Shapes Worksheets