Kindergarten Math Worksheets
Kindergarten worksheets in this page organized from various topics and aligned to meet common core standards. There are links to the main topic page under each section. You can also navigate to selected topic listed out on the left side of the page.
Counting and Cardinality
Kindergarten counting worksheets reinforce the knowledge in counting numbers from 1 to 20. It contains counting pictures, matching groups with same cardinality, printable number charts, word problems and more.
- Count the number of pictures (up to 10):
- Count the number of pictures (up to 20):
- Matching equal groups (up to 10):
- Matching equal groups (up to 20):
- Matching group with numeral (up to 10):
- Matching group with numeral (up to 20):
- Matching number name (up to 10):
- Counting Word Problems:
- Missing Numbers: 1-10 | 1-20
- Blank Chart: 1-10 | 1-20
- For more practice: Counting Worksheets
Operations and Algebraic Thinking: Addition
Kindergarten addition worksheets cover basic addition from 1 to 10; count and add; addition with pictures, dice, domino, number bond and number line.
- Adding Objects: Picture Addition
- Counting and Adding Pictures:
- Adding Dice: Dice 1 | Dice 2
- Domino Addition: Domino 1 | Domino 2
- Number Line:
- Number Bond:
- More addition practice:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking: Subtraction
Subtraction worksheets cover basic facts (0-9); graphic subtraction; drawing hops and more.
Numbers and Operations in Base Ten: Place Value
Kindergarten worksheets in place value help kids in working with numbers from 11 to 19 by composition and decomposition.
Measurement and Data
Kindergarten measurement worksheets contain describing and comparing measurable attributes such as length, weight, height and quantity. It also contains classifying categories and counting the number of objects in each category.
- Which is longer or shorter?
- Which is longest or shortest?
- Which is taller or shorter?
- Comparing height among the family:
- Which is heavier or lighter?
- Which one weighs more?
- Which basket has more or fewer?
- Which container has more or less liquid?
There are over 150 such worksheets in measuring attributes. See all Comparing sizes Worksheets
Geometry: Identifying and Describing Shapes
Kindergarten worksheets in geometry cover identifying shapes, recognizing, analyzing and comparing 2D and 3D shapes, relating shapes with real life objects and more.
- Identifying basic shapes: Sheet 1 | Sheet 2
- Identifying standard shapes: Sheet 1 | Sheet 2
- Cut and paste activity with real life objects:
- Drawing real life object to the related shape:
- Recognize 2D and 3D shapes:
- Matching 2D shapes to related 3D shapes:
- Coloring 2D and 3D shapes:
- Sorting 2D and 3D shapes:
- Cut-glue activity: 2D and 3D:
- Additional practice: