Online ELA Practice for Grade 5
Display your ELA smarts by taking our online exercises that address a stupendous range of topics. Whether you’re looking to take your grammar to the next level or you are keen to bridge your gap in another aspect that’s within the scope of Language Arts, our interactive resources are the place to be.
Our collection is growing by leaps and bounds. Watch this space for regular updates!
List of Online Worksheets for Grade 5 | ELA
- Correlative Conjunctions
- Completing Sentences with Transition Words
- Personal and Reflexive Pronouns
- Prepositions and Objects of Prepositions
- Identifying Types of Adverbs
- Identifying Interjections in Sentences
- Past Tense and Past Participle
- Past Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Identifying the Tense of the Perfect Verb
- Verb Tense Consistency
- Identifying Linking and Helping Verbs
- Is It a Simple, Compound, or Complex Sentence?
- Simple Subjects and Simple Predicates
- Correcting Spelling Errors in Sentences
- Commas after Introductory Elements
- Word Pattern Analogies
- Multiple-Meaning Words | Homographs
- Troublesome Verbs: Sit and Set
- Simile or Metaphor?
- Identifying Facts and Opinions
- Drawing Inferences
- Causes and Effects
- Abbreviating Customary Units of Measurement
- Abbreviating Metric Units of Measurement