i) Adobe Reader is a prerequisite for downloading all PDF files. If you currently don't have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, follow the instructions to download the Adobe Reader for free: (Adobe Reader Download)
1. Use the standard printer paper with dimensions 8.5” X 11” (USA and Canada). Elsewhere, use A4 sheets for a better printing experience.
2. To avoid blurry or smeary printouts, it is highly recommended to download the worksheets before printing.
3. Click on the download button on the top right corner as shown below.
ii) In order for you to enjoy a better clarity and a more rewarding learning experience with worksheets with grids, we recommend that you first download these, and then print them out.
iii) If your printed page appears darker than the one on the website, then click on Print > Properties > Quality > Medium for the desired effect.
4. Go to "Print Preview" and use the "Shrink to Fit" or "Fit" option, before you print the worksheets.
5. Adjust the Print Density to avoid heavily saturated or darker printouts.
Adobe Reader Download and Installation:
1. Click on the 'Install now' button at the bottom right corner of the website.
2. Click 'Run' at the bottom of the browser.
3. Select 'Finish' when the installation is complete as highlighted below.